You can get an Adirondack chair at Walmart for $102.80.
You can get one from my daughter’s store, <Deckdockhome and garden>, for $509.
What’s the difference? Quality of course. I have 2 of her chairs.
1. They look the same forever.
2. The color of Lynne’s chairs is more beautiful, really.
3. They are very much more comfortable.
4. They are made of recycled material, both the color and the structure are good forever.
Made from recycled milk and soap bottles - dense material (less air) and great colors.
Made by a family owned company in Rhode Island, 100% made in USA.
5. Shipping is free.
6. They are fantastically more comfortable.
7. Dartmouth college just bought 16 of them. Dartmouth is smart.
8. Any economist will tell you “Price is the measure of quality”. If price is not the measure of quality then capitalism does not work!
9. I've been a real estate broker for 40 years, and I see too many expensive, beautiful homes with cheap furniture.
10. Too many people think cheap is good.